Skip to main content

Dixie Heritage Hour: Interview #1

I had the pleasure of talking with Dr. Ed DeVries of Dixie Heritage earlier this week. Our conversation lasted four hours which will be edited down to three separate interviews. The first has been released and covers my book "Blood in the Ozarks"  , revelations regarding recently released court documents in which Southern Poverty Law Center founder Morris Dees was accused of trying to molest his (then) 18 year old step-daughter (originally published by Big League Politics) and how the SPLC attacked me for trying to have a Missouri Battle Flag hoisted at the grave of Confederate Colonel William Jeffers Grave in Jackson , Missouri.  Penny (my Jack Russell Terrier) makes a surprise appearance as well. So without further adieu my interview with Dr. Ed DeVries...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Got Here , What Can We Do?

 For as long as I can remember both the Republican and Democratic parties have had their fair share of Lincoln defenders. The Republican Party was founded with the election of Abraham Lincoln thus Lincoln has been the party's trademark so to speak. The problem with this is that the Republican Party, presents itself as the party of smaller government, states rights and defenders of the Constitution and freedom. It is a problem because Lincoln was a proponent of big government, and committed acts that violated the Constitution. Ah, but defenders of Lincoln proclaim that President Lincoln had  to violate the Constitution to "save the Union." This defense of Lincoln by the Republican party has been effective from the end of the War Between the States until November , 2020 At the time of America's "Civil War" one could describe the Republicans as the Liberals and the Democrats as the Conservatives. This began to change with the election of President Franklin D. R...

An Open Letter to Cape Girardeau Missouri Mayor Bob Fox Regarding the City's Confederate Monument

An Open Letter to Cape Girardeau Mayor Bob Fox, Cape Girardeau, Missouri Dear Mayor Fox, On June 12, 2020 KFVS-12 news interviewed a “community activist” who created a petition calling for the removal of a memorial honoring Southeast Missouri’s Confederate soldiers. In the interview Sophia Voss made a baseless claim that the statue was originally erected in 1931 near the old Mississippi River bridge on Morgan Oak street as a warning to African-American citizens traveling through the area. There is no basis for that claim whatsoever. KFVS also interviewed “community historian” Denise Lincoln who stated, “I think that if I were African-American, bringing my family through this area, and the first thing I saw was CSA, a monument to the Confederacy, this might be a town you just keep driving through.” I can’t help but feel that Mrs. Lincoln lacks professionalism and objectivity. If I were an African-American traveling through Cape Girardeau the first thing I would notice is the depleted co...

Oklahoma Veteran Arrested for Defending Himself Against Alleged Meth- Maker

U.S. Army Veteran and Private Investigator Edwin Turlington. On the evening of April 14, 2014 Edwin Turlington, a U.S. Army Veteran and Private Investigator who lives in Delaware County, Oklahoma noticed two men starting a fire on adjacent property owned by his brother. Ed tells me, "When I purchased the property it was land locked so my brother purchased the property next to it so I would not have to get an easement." The incident has placed Mr. Turlington in a four year legal battle and facing a 10 year sentence if convicted. Mr. Turlington states he: "Found three strangers, including convicted drug dealer Darrell Philpott cooking Meth on land his brother recently contracted for and already acquired the right to possess. Relying on his law enforcement training and experience, Ed realized the men had taken the  license plates off their truck, which is a significant indicator they were going out into the community with bad intentions. Ed executed a citizen...