For instance, Cuban terrorists did not blow up the Maine, FDR knew of the impending attack on Pearl Harbor having all but ensured it would happen, the U.S. provoked the attack in the Gulf of Tonkin and that the government—at the very least—allowed hijackers to conduct the 9/11 attacks on America and—at the very worst—orchestrated the event, logically with the help of foreign players.
In A Truthseeker’s Guide to False Flags and Other Strange Events in American History, revisionist author Clint Lacy examines the official narratives of each of these events (and many more) and then provides information that contradicts the official story, proving that we, as citizens, need to be ever vigilant, refusing to accept without independent investigation any scenario the Deep State foists upon us.
- The First American False Flag
- Revolutionary False Flags
- The War of 1812: False Flag?
- The Mexican-American False Flag
- Lincoln’s False-Flag War
- The Spanish-American Set-Up
- The Lusitania Ruse
- The Planned Attack on Pearl Harbor
- The Korean False-Flag Trap
- The Gulf of Tonkin False Flag
- USS Liberty Failed False Flag
- Political Assassination Strangeness
- The Grenada Invasion False Flag
- Manuel Noriega’s Frame-Up
- False Flags and the First Gulf War
- Bill Clinton’s Bogus War on Terror
- Ascendancy of Bush & the Neocons
- The September 11 False Flag
- Barack Obama: Mystery Man
- Mass Shootings Oddities
- Domestic False-Flag Terrorism
- Did Trump Turn the Tables?
Softcover, 195 pages, $22 plus $4 S&H inside the U.S.
Order Online by clicking this link
Order by phone by calling: 1-888-699-6397